Our Response to COVID-19
SWSA has made a decision to host most of our membership meetings virtually. There will be one in person meeting held on June 13, 2023 to celebrate the end of the school calendar year and provide an opportunity to meet members. Please consult the 2022-2023 calendar for more information. We continue to advocate effectively and provide our members with up to date resources to support their work. Please reach out to the Executive Director, Maura Zinni if you should have any questions: email@example.com.
Upcoming Meeting Agendas
SWSA Membership Meeting
June 14, 2022 (In Person & Virtual Meeting)
The SWSA Executive Director will send out an email to all SWSA members for registration for the June 14th membership meeting. Members will receive a Zoom link to join the meeting. Members are encouraged to attend the June 14th meeting in person if possible!
- Welcome and Introductions
Terri Phillips, SWSA Executive Director
- Introducing the new Executive Director, Dr. Maura Zinni
- Voting in the new SWSA Co-Chair Elect
- Keri Duce, Board Member from the Menomonee Falls School District has volunteered to serve in this role. The membership will discuss and vote to approve Keri for this position.
- Recognition & Gratitude!
- Lisa Elliott, SWSA Co-Chair
- Faith VanderHorst SWSA Co-Chair
- Large and Small Group Discussions on Advocacy Issues for Next Legislative Session
- Final Reflections and Announcements
Please contact Maura Zinni at firstname.lastname@example.org if you should have any questions regarding registration for the monthly membership meetings.